Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Friday 21 April 2006

my tom

Trish Wylie is an utter darling!

Over the past days as we have wrestled over the use of a certain actor to fulfil the role of "hero" inspiration in books and life, it may not have seemed so. Heck, I may have portrayed her as a possessive, and mean and just plain unfair for not allowing me to have free rein on the man who was giving my muse such a good time.


But in the last day, not only has darling Trish been kind enough to allow me to use the specific bits of Nathan that I really truly need in order to be able to write this book of mine - check out Trish's blog for a very clear rundown - but she has also given the world this picture.

For that Trish, I thank you. Tom thanks you. Heck, my heroine Maggie thanks you!

Friends again?