Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Saturday 27 May 2006

love is all we need

Today I had a journalist ask me to provide four lines on the subject: Is love all we need?

It got me to thinking, there are so many ways of looking at that statement. One can go over all ardently romantic and sigh dreamily and say "You bet it is!". Or at the other end of the spectrum you can take the question literally to a ridiculous degree and say "Hardly. Try living on love without a water chaser and see where that gets ya!"

So, I'd love to know - what do you guys think?


My favourite response wins a signed, advance copy of HOW TO MARRY A BILLIONAIRE, one of my upcoming Silhouette Romance North American releases, plus some other goodies!