Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Sunday 14 May 2006

so close and yet so far

So I'm now at 90% of my WIP.

90%! That feels so very close to the end, don't you think? But its funny, in my head it still feels like there is still so much to say, to tell, to show, to know about Maggie and Tom. But I think there always is when you're in the downhill run.

There's admissions, final reflex flinches, kisses, proposals, acceptance, realisations, sending the news across the wire to all the secondary characters and the like to yet get through. But I love all that. I love it hen it all comes together and the loose ends are all tied up in a neat little bow.

But at the moment I have them baulking on me. It's happened far too fast for her and the fact that it's happened at all has him in complete disarray!
Do you think they'll get together in the end? Fingers crossed!