Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Saturday 9 September 2006

sensational

Australian coverI was hoping to be able to share a title with you all today - a beautiful, sexy, fabulous title for my first ever Modern Extra Sensual novel. But alas, Trish Wylie has the same editor as me and she so rudely took up all of said editor's time by making her read a book in need of no revisions, and buy it within 48 hours! Grumble, mumble, thanks for nothing Trish...

Anyhoo, if you would like to read more about my book which comes out in the UK in April next year, I've put up an intermin page on my website here!

Now, come October, the very first batch of these very books will reach Australia and New Zealand under the Sexy Sensation imprint. These books are FANTASTIC! Funny, sexy, sassy, smart, charming, hot and absolutely wonderful.

The first two to hit down under are
Wife For a Week by Kelly Hunter - the funniest book I have read in ages! - and The Cinderella Project by Kate Hardy - a book I wish I had written myself. Check out those covers. Wowee!

Please buy them online now, or wait until October and buy them at your local bookstore. You won't regret it!