Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Wednesday 18 October 2006

all systems go

I have just had word from my editor that my next ModEx proposal, working title THE SWEETEST THING, is a go. I'm so excited as I am almost 10,000 words in and loving it to bits!

THE SWEETEST THING stars Morgan - the PA to a Parisienne fashion mag doyenne who has an addiction to good coffee and free designer stuff, Saxon - a seriously sexy entrepreneur who loves his mother and extinct British rock bands, a midnight blue 1968 MK II Jag named Bessie, a gelataria called Bacio Bacio, a green Balenciaga dress, a chalet in the snow, and the best of Melbourne in winter and Paris in summer...

I could write this book forever and be happy doing so! But let's hope it takes less than that as I have a December 7th deadline.

Wish me luck!

Labels: