Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Tuesday 21 November 2006

lovely

Lovely day today!

First, I went on a trip down to Sorrento with my mum and hubby. This is the setting for my June 2007 book, BILLIONAIRE ON HER DOORSTEP which was very nearly called THEIR SUNSET OVER SORRENTO before it was decided readers might think it was set in Italy rather than in a beachside town an hour south of Melbourne.

Lunch at the Sorrento Baths cafe, then shopping in the main street on a sunny spring day is a most welcome diversion. A long liesurely trip driving up the coast always follows. The scent of sea air, and the feel of sand between my toes was invigorating. These are my footsteps in the sand!

Next in my lovely day I found out that I sold my 12th book! A MILLIONAIRE TO THE RESCUE will be an October 2007 release and is set in the beautiful Dandenong Ranges ~ 40 minutes north of Melbourne. I tell ya, my books sure do get around ;).