Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Sunday 17 December 2006

they're here!!!

The chicklets have arrived. All six!

Hubby rang me while I was out this morning to say that he'd seen a head and a foot sticking out from under Laverne's general boofiness. By the time I got home, there was so much adorable cheeping coming from her hutch it was irresistible.
So far we have met Speckled Jim - here to the left (named after a character from Black Adder Goes Forth) and Stewie Griffin (named after the baby from Family Guy). I tell ya, no thought has gone into the naming of this lot at all. It's all been so exciting we are running on pure instinct and it's gonna get ugly!

I even have a picture of the very last one coming out of its shell. It's a bit icky but I can post it here if you wanna see. Do you wanna???

Labels: ,