Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Wednesday 6 December 2006

what's in a name?

Meet another four members of the suburban menagerie in which I live. Four goldfish (one must be hinding ;)). Who are currently nameless.

My family has a history of bad luck with goldfish, which all ended the day my mother realised that calling them goldfish was the big mistake. From that day on they became known as the geraniums. Have you fed the geraniums? Can you clean out the geranium tank this arvo? Worked a treat.

When hubby and I bought our first "goldfish" a few years back our last two "goldfish" we therefore named them Gerry and Ray Nium. They lived a good long life, but alas are no more.

Now we have four new ones and I need some help naming them. So I thought I'd throw it out to you guys.

What should I name my four goldfish???

Some names that are already taken are: Laverne & Shirley, our chooks, Mork and Mindy, their first eggs, Princess Mary and Prince Frederik our black headed pythons, and Squiffy the miniture fox terrier. Now over to you!!!

12 DAYS UNTIL THE LAUNCH OF PROJECT CHICKLETS...