Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Friday 2 February 2007

getting down to business

I just stumbled upon the cover for my first ever Modern Extra on Amazon.
The editor who worked with me on this book promised me when she saw the cover a few months back that it was "to die for" and "better than Christmas". And now I know what she meant.

Is this not the most gorgeous cover you have ever seen???!! Now I can't wait to have it in my hands. Read the back cover blurb. Flick thruogh the opening chapter. Funny but it almost feels like my first book all over again. Too. Much. Fun!!!

GETTING DOWN TO BUSINESS will be an April UK release and an August release in Australia and New Zealand. Find an excerpt here...

Labels: ,