Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Sunday 15 April 2007

mounting words, so to speak

Another 2000 words in front of the Essendon Carlton footy game on TV last night. Alphie on cushion on lap. Feet on coffee table. I think I've found my new office!!!

Now I'm off to a glamorous lunch with all my Melbourne writing friends tomorrow. I love writing on the train on the way in. It's the only time I ever catch a train anywhere, but the trip is beautiful, and I get sooo much writing done! Clacking away while everyone on the train glances over wondering what on earth I am doing ;).

I'm thinking of heading into the glorious city early, finding a spot in a cafe and planting myself with a cuppa and my Alphie and seeing what comes of it.

Though the idea of writing a sex scene in such a public place may feel a bit strange!


Labels: