Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Wednesday 16 May 2007

between the sheets: sold!

FALLING FOR THE REBEL HEIR, my fourteenth novel, will be a March 2008 Harlequin Romance release. And I am so excited!!! I had a long break between finishing the book and doing the revisions and the distance made for such reading pleasure.

This was the book written through my Between the Sheets series (click on the link below to read the whole lot). The book about the Voyager and the Mermaid. The book that made me turn my eyes to Paris. That had me re-reading Henry V. Reseaching things like Colombian coffee plantations and professional still cameras. And staring at pictures of the gorgeous Rachel McAdams and Marat Safin day in and day out.

Read a brand new excerpt here...

Very very excited!!! I might have to celebrate with and extra throat lozenge tonight ;).

Labels: ,