Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Monday 3 September 2007

the Hugh Jackman tour

The Pink Heart Society, the blog I edit along with cyber friends Jenna Bayley Burke, Nicola Marsh, Natasha Oakley and Trish Wylie has turned one year old!!!

And as part of our celebrations we are stepping back in time. Our first ever Male on Monday (a spot where we introduce potential hero material to our loyal band of merry readers) was dedicated to the one and only Hugh Jackman. He even became a bit of a mascot for us with world wide celebrations happening spontaneously the world over on his birthday.

Hence today we are taking a Hugh Jackman tour. Pink Heart Society members are today posting heir favourite Hugh Jackman piccie on their blogs for you to feast upon.

I couldn't stop at just one. On the right here we have Hugh as Dean, a secondary character in my fourth book HOW TO MARRY A BILLIONAIRE. And above I have a piccie I adore which one day I WILL use as a hero. I simply haven't found him the right girl as yet ;).

To check out who else is joining in the fun, click on the comments box at the bottom of today's Male on Monday post at the Pink Heart Society, then warm up your mouse fingers as you delight in the man called Hugh.

Labels: ,