Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Thursday 27 December 2007

nuff said

So tonight my hubby, bubby and I put in an appearance on a local current affairs show, 'A Current Affair'. And it was a really nice article!

If you go onto the ACA website now, click on the "Romancing Australia" link down the right hand column today only and you can watch it online!

And since I've already had lovely lovely types asking where to find my books, if you get out and about before the end of December you may well find my MILLIONAIRE TO THE RESCUE (piccie atop the column on the right) in all the big shops.

La di dah! Off to eat more choccie than any sane person has the right to eat. But it's still kinda Christmas right?

Labels: ,