Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Wednesday 12 December 2007

sold!

My sixteenth novel, HIRED: THE BOSS'S BRIDE, which was once upon a time better known as RING A DING DING, will be an October 2008 release through Harlequin Romance.

Sooooo excited! This book was a blast to write. Veronica was too cheeky for words and Mitch dreamy dark and delicious.

My lovely ed agreed it had more of a Modern Heat feel to it purely through the level of "context: in the novel; and by context we both mean the world around the characters, the world ouside of the central romance. Which I love. Being able to play with secondary characters and making a showpiece of my home town of Melbourne is to me half the fun of writing the books I write.

For a lookie see at HIRED: THE BOSS'S BRIDE, check out the brand new book page!

Labels: ,