Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Saturday 29 December 2007

wow, am I chuffed!

Thanks to the internet ferreting of the clever Trish Wylie, I've just discovered that my current Sweet Romance, MILLIONAIRE TO THE RESCUE, has been nominated for a Reviewers' Choice Award through Romantic Times for Best Harlequin Romance!!!

The other fantabulous nominees are:
RESCUED: MOTHER-TO-BE by Trish Wylie
THE SECRET LIFE OF LADY GABRIELLA by Liz Fielding
BEST FRIEND ... FUTURE WIFE by Claire Baxter
THEIR CHRISTMAS WISH COME TRUE by Cara Colter

And super congrats to my good friend Natasha Oakley - she who introduced me to Richard Armitage, sigh... - who was nominated for Best Presents!!!


I have every confidence I won't come close to winning, especially in such esteemed company. I have read all of the other books and they were truly gorgeous books all. But it is soooooo lovely to think there is someone out there who liked my book enough to consider it worthy of nomination.

Thanks ever so RT!!!

Labels: , ,