Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Wednesday 9 April 2008

heaven help me

The gorgeous Hugh Jackman is a risky choice for hero inspiration as many romance authors can attest.
He could almost be classed as a mascot with so many of us thinking him perfect hero material, he even has his own appreciation day once a year on the Pink Heart Society. But perhaps its that plethora of great points he has in real life that weighs him down as a potential blank canvas on which to project a unique and flawed man for a heroine to fall in love with.

I've tried to use him before...and failed. Yet here I am using him again now, after having exhausted the helpful suggestions of friends and family as I create my latest romance hero, Cameron Bayliss.

Wish me luck as history tells me I'm gonna need it!!!

Labels: ,