Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Wednesday 4 June 2008

the fog and the microphone

Driving into Melbourne this morning was just beautiful as my city is covered in a shroud of fog.

Thank goodness it wasn't this way three days ago as I was on a plane which might well have been turned away from the airport as has happened every day since!

But snug in my warm car, with soupy grey fog surrounding the dark grey buildings, hovering above the silver river, and contrasted against the autumn leaves it's something to behold.

The reason I was driving into the city all dolled up was because I spent my morning in a radio station talking romance with the Mix101 Breakfast crew!

It was my first foray into FM radio and it was sooo much fun. I hopefully didn't sound silly and think I said some funny things, I remember one bit about leotards versus tracksuit pants as work attire. Oh God, did I really say that?
I'll let you know when it's going to air. Or just listen out to the Mix101 Breakfast Show in Brisbane and Melbourne til you hear it!

Labels: ,