Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Sunday 13 July 2008

the reviews just keep on coming!

Today I received the latest in a blush-inducingly long line of nice reader emails from people who've loved my current Aussie release, Sexy Sensation THE MAGNATE'S INDECENT PROPOSAL. Which has really been such good timing, really, as I have just begun to tackle my next in the same line.

Here are some of the truly lovely things people have had to say:

5 stars, CataRomance
"Flirty and totally funny The Magnate’s Indecent Proposal will leave readers smiling and thoroughly entertained by its characters. Ms. Blake has penned an extraordinary story."

Heidi Rice, RITA nominated Romance Author
"Absolutely loved it. Phone sex, restaurant sex, dog shampoos and a really hot hero. What's not to like, right."

Joanne, Reader
"I just finished The Magnate's Indecent Proposal and I loved it! yep, it was great!! Loved the sizzling story line; the heat between the H&H almost burned up the pages."

Timna, Reader
"I read your latest book in one sitting – how addicted am I?"

Monique, Reader
"I just finished reading "The Magnate's Indecent Proposal" and I thought it was fantastic! I have to say it was the funniest romance novel I have ever read - and I've read quite a few over the years! If you add such warmth and humour to all your books, I can only imagine they'd be just as good as the one I just read.Thanks again for a great read!"

Ain't they sweet?

Labels: ,