Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Thursday 1 January 2009

happy new year!

So here we are in 2009! Wow, where did the last decade go???

I'm a girl who loves nothing more than a new notebook. A fresh ream of A4. A clean unblemished calendar. A brand new, sharpened pencil. A blank Word file. I think it's all about the endless possibilities that are right there before you...before you stick pen to paper and mess everything up ;).

So as I take a deep breath and step into 2009 I'm feeling the very same way. What new stories will I write? What new people will I meet? Which new places will I visit? What great new books will I read? What new adorable things will my little girl do each and every day to crack me up? And what will my new little bub be like when we finally get to see their tiny, squishy, gorgeous face?

Who needs resolutions? There's too much wonder to look forward to, I for one would rather get there without a map.

Happy New Year to you all and I hope 2009 brings you more possibility than ever before!!!

Labels: