Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Sunday 22 February 2009

aarc 09 wrap-up

Thanks to all the lovely, wonderful, enthusiastic readers who came up and said "hi" at the book signing at the Australian Romance Readers Convention in Melbourne today. It was so nice to see you all, and I hope you enjoy the shiny new books you went home with.

To those of you who attend the Romantic Comedy Panel I hosted alongside Amy Andrews, Jane Tara and the hilarious MaryJanice Davidson, thanks for being such champs. The laughter that rang through that room was infectious and made our job so much fun. By the time I left my cheeks literally hurt from laughing. It was a total crack up.

I hope we were able to give you some ideas of some new rom com authors to try, and that you might even find a new favourite from within the panel!

Labels: ,