Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Thursday 19 February 2009

breaking news!

Oh my...

I just found out that my novel THE MAGNATE'S INDECENT PROPOSAL has won the RomanticTimes BookClub's Reviewers' Choice Award for Best Harlequin Presents of 2008! How super cool is that???

I am beyond thrilled, and so humbled that my little book was picked out from such a wonderful range of the msot intense, romantic, sexy, fabulous novels about. A big smoochy thanks to the reviewers at RT.

Here's what they had to say at the time:

41/2stars TOP PICK! "Ally Blake's The Magnate's Indecent Proposal starts with an amusing premise and quickly moves into an entertaining love-at-first-sight tale. It's full of humor, witty dialogue, a hero to die for and a heroine that's his match in every way."

The book's still available at eHarlequin.com if you'd like to have a read!

Labels: , ,