Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Saturday 7 March 2009

i need a hero :: part 2

So I'm the search for a hero. Description here.

And you lovelies have been MOST helpful in giving me some fabbbbulous ideas. Including clever Joanne who picked Colin Farrell who was my original choice. These are some of the clever suggestions so far: Patrick Dempsey, Eddie Cahill, James Marsden, David Gandy (ah, yum!!!), Jake Gyllenhaal, Colin Farrell

















~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
I'm impressed! There are some great casting choices here. I'm just not yet sure that my new hero has been tagged. It's an odd thing choosing hero inspiration. Every box might be ticked, but in the end it always comes down to a twinkle in the eye, a sadness in the smile, a certain something in the expression that just makes you go THAT'S HIM!!

Some are too smiley, or too young, or they don't smile enough, or are too soft, or too cute, or I've used them already in casting other books, or just not my particular cup of tea. My guy is dark, brooding, and unbelievanbly sexy. Maybe that's the problem. He only exists in my head;).

But keep 'em coming just in case!

Labels: