Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Wednesday 25 March 2009

out now in france & holland

THE MAGNATE'S INDECENT PROPOSAL is out this April in France under the fabulous sounding title: Un Brûlant Rendez-vous. How gorgeous is this cover? So evocative.

This is my fairy dust book. A hero I adored, a heroine I could so be friends with, and the kind of steamy hot love scenes that had my mum flicking ahead a dozen pages every so often ;).

It won the Reviewers' Choice Award through Romantic Times for Best Harlequin Presents of 2008. You can read all about the book on my website.
It's available throughout France online early, so grab yourself a copy here today! You can also graba copy online in the Netherlands under the title Ondeugend Voorstel.

Labels: , ,