Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Thursday 27 August 2009

the artist within

Okay, so this may be toddler girl's hand putting a blob of play-doh onto her table, and it may have been created according to her instructions, but I promise you the work of art before you is mine, all mine!

I give you Dorothy the Dinosaur on the beach, the Little Mermaid leaning on a rock in the ocean, the sun shining, Flounder the Fish swimming with our goldfish, and all of it created upside down as I sat on the opposite side of the table which surely adds another level of genius to the work of art.

I tell ya, if this writing gig ever falls through I'm thinkin' I have a fallback career all sorted out! Don't you?



Labels: