Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Wednesday 20 January 2010

I *heart* my new office!

Trish Wylie and Jenna Bayley-Burke have been making all sorts of noise about their fabulous new offices, with Jenna posting pics of her new space as well. BTW - you must check out her post to see the pictures on her walls, drawn by her grandmother who at one time had a dream of being a romantic novel cover artist - they are so lovely!

I thought I might jump into the game, as I love my new office so much I have to shout it from the rooftops!!!!!!!

So here 'tis - I give you...my local library.

I head down one afternoon mid week when hubby has a day off, and a couple of nights a week, with my latop in tow. I sit at a desk overlooking this beautiful lake, and I write. And write and write. A billion times more successfully than I can at home with the kids and TV and the fridge so close at hand ;). When I take a break from writing I stroll I love love LOVE it!!!

Labels: