Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Sunday 7 February 2010

Help my hero find a song!

I need a song for my hero to sing a song. Karaoke style. I'm not yet sure if he's going to sing something upbeat and sexy. Or something torchy and sexy. Either way it's gonna be sexy! I have a dozen possibilities penciled at the top of the as yet unwritten scene, but none of them quite fit.

So, imagine yourself sitting in a dark bar, alone at a table, and this walks on stage. Dark, devlish, delicious. Women swoon, angels weep. And on top of all that the guy can sing. Like a rock god. From the moment he sings his first note, he sings his song to you.

So, with that in mind, here's your mission - find my hero the perfect song!

Pop your suggestion in the comments, twitter me, Facebook me, send me a Youtube clip, or email the title to ally@allyblake.com. If your song ends up being the song, consider yourself the proud owner of a signed Ally Blake book from my backlist!

Labels: , , ,