Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Friday 30 July 2010

bye bye bradley!

Sent off my revisions of THE LONG WEEKEND (w/t) my next Modern Heat/Harlequin Presents to my wonderfully patient editor last night. And boy did I have the best night's sleep I've had in AGES!

Of course today I awoke to no excuses for not helping pack up our house. We leave town in less than a week. Eek!

Anyhoo, I've now said goodbye to this hunky lad on thr right. Bradley Knight, mountaineer come adventure reality TV show producer extraordinaire, was an asbolute joy to right. Big, bad, obstinate, untouchable, with a heart of gold lurking deep deep down inside. Yum!

Now I have to turn my attentions to my next hero. With two stories clamoring to be told I'm not yet sure which will leap to the fore.

On the left I have Will Harrison in CRUSH. And on the right Nate McCaffrey in POISON. How could a girl possibly choose. It's just cruel!

I think I'll keep them both close for the next couple of weeks

Labels: , , , , , ,