Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Tuesday 27 July 2010

manga magic

After fabulous Australian Harlequin Presents author Trish Morey waxed lyrical on her blog about her latest Japanese Manga title I couldn't help but google madly to find if perhaps, now, finally I might be lucky enough to have one of my own.

Guess what? Well if you've been clever enough to notice the piccie to the right, then you've probably guessed right! My tenth book, BILLIONAIRE ON HER DOORSTEP has been translated into a Manga.

I can't wait to get my hands on one! To see the story unfold in pictures. To see if Tom's beat up truck, or Maggie's lanscaeps make it into the end product. To see how the famous beachside town of Sorrento looks through a Japanese lens.

Now if anyone can figure out how to find it on Harlequin's Japanese website, I'll love them forever!

If Manga's not your cuppa, then you can still grab BILLIONAIRE ON HER DOORSTEP as an eBook from Harlequin.

Labels: , ,