Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Wednesday 25 August 2010

what a week!

We've spent the last week cleaning madly and re-painting the entire inside of our new house. The colour is just gorgeous! a beautiful, warm, dark cream. Yum.

Today we get our furniture delivered. I'm all prepped to be a little general ordering big burly men around and telling them where to put things.

And then comes... the great unpack.

Friday is my brother-in-law's wedding. I've seen the menu so am very excited!!! How my hubby thinks he's getting a look in at either dessert I have no idea.

Oh, and my little sister is due to have her second bub the same day.

I'm rather exhausted just thinking about it. So who wants to be me so I can have a nap instead ;)???