Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Monday 20 September 2010

go pies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse my breathlessness, but I'm trying very hard not to hyperventilate on a daily basis since my darling footy team, the Collingwood Magpies made this weekend's Grand Final!!! Eek! Yay! OMG!!!

They've been the best team all year. They finished top of the ladder. Hubby and I were soooo sure they'd make the grand final we actually booked flights to Melbourne this weekend a few weeks ago. But it's still the best kind of shock to know we're there. And there with the most massive chance of taking out the prize against St Kilda. Big...deep...breath...

Now for the impossible. Getting tickets to the game. We're pulling in every favour we can. In fact if you owe me a favour and I've forgotten, consider yourself asked if you know anyone who knows anyone etc. ;)

Wish us luck!!!