Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Wednesday 22 December 2010

baby love

A big thanks to all of you who've sent such lovely eCards, and Tweets and messages on Facebook congratulating me on the arrival of my own little hero.

For those yet to hear the news, Dominic Lucas arrived on Friday the 10th - soft, warm and too sweet for words.

My funnest memories of the birth - yes I am a bit of a Pollyanna - are reading In Style in between contractions as it was beautifully distracting! And pulling the gas tube from my mouth to ask the midwife to turn off Dr Phil on the TV when I heard him yabbering on in between pushes ;).

Now home, I'm having an absolutely lovely time baby gazing, as are his two big sisters who are wondering just when he's going to be big enough to chase them around the house!

Labels: