Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Saturday 25 December 2010

merry christmas!!!

Boy do we have a big day ahead of us.

This is our first Christmas since moving back home. After spending the morning at home we are stopping at both my parents' place and my husband's. All with two toddlers and a newborn in tow. Phew!

The day will be filled with cousins galore for our kids to play with, including three newbies who are all having their first Christmases - my Baby Boy being one of them. Though at two weeks old I'm not sure he'll appreciate Santa's stocking stuffers as much as I will ;).

I hope your holidays are filled with as much food as mine will no doubt be, the chance for as many afternoon naps as needs be, and bucketloads of laughter and fun and family and love.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!

Love
Ally & Family
xXx

Labels: