Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Friday 8 April 2011

I'm reading... "Vampire Academy"

Needing something different to sink my teeth into (ha!) I recently turned to Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy. I looove teen romance in my books and movies. And I love a hot vampire. Surely I'd enjoy this book. Did I? Did I ever! I loved it so much I've read the first 4 in less than a month, and for a girl with a newborn at home, 3 kids under 3, a new house we're fixing up and a writing career that's saying something! Now I've discovered there's only two more books in the series I'm taking a break. Letting it stretch out. 'Cause apart from being slightly scared about what author Richelle Mead might inflict on her characters (the girl's not afraid to do great and shocking harm to her leads!) I'm gonna miss them to bits when it's all over!!!
Buy the book (free delivery worldwide with the Book Depository!)

Labels: , ,