Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Sunday 15 May 2011

happy birthday baby girl

Today's your birthday, baby girl!

You love to sing - Incy Wincy is a particular favourite, right alongside disco hit Le Freak. Clearly your tastes are nice and varied ;). You are an excellent dancer - your bum dance is a classic. And such a pint-sized comedian I've never known. Problem with that is I can't keep a straight face when I'm attempting to chastise you for being the cheek you are.
You love your big sister and little brother with a vengeance. In fact I'm not sure your baby brother loves me more than he adores you!

I hope you had a special day today. The expression on your face and the long drawn out "woooow" for every present you opened was so you.


Butterfly kisses and running cuddles,
Mummy
xXx

Labels: