Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Wednesday 15 June 2011

"millionaire dad's SOS" ~ the girls

Here's a picture I used for heroine inspiration Meg Kelly, the heroine from MILLIONAIRE DAD'S SOS. Love the expression, love the dress, love the girl! Mila Kunis has an earthy sexiness and a vulnerability that suited Meg to the ground.

Meg's BFFs Rylie and Tabitha played a massive part in the story as well. Tabitha plays a role in DATING THE REBEL TYCOON and Rylie in GETTING RED-HOT WITH THE ROGUE.

I have a story in mind for Rylie I hope I get the chance to write one day, while I get the feeling that Tabitha - sweet soul that she is might have to live her ultimate romance outside the pages of a book ;).

Do you like reading about characters who've appeared in your favourite author's other books?

MILLIONAIRE DAD'S SOS
Paperback
eBook (UK)
Link





Labels: ,