Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Saturday 25 June 2011

fun stuff about "millionaire dad's sos"

Here are some fun facts about my current North America release, MILLIONAIRE DAD'S SOS.

Hero inspiration: Reynaldo Gianecchini. Okay, so I found another excuse to post this guy's pic. but come on, did I really need one?

Working Title
: RUSH

Song: "SUDDENLY I SEE" by KC Tunstall

The story that almost never was: I'd originally tried to give Meg a Harlequin Presents story in which she hooked up with her brother's friend Hamish, an architect who appears briefly in DATING THE REBEL TYCOON. I rewrote the opening chapter so many times I eventually gave up and wrote Dylan and Wynnie's story in GETTING RED-HOT WITH THE ROGUE for Harlequin Presents instead and it was a muuuuch better fit! Meg just had to wait a little longer for her guy, and I reckon he was worth it.

Dedication: This was for my second daughter who grew in my tummy as I wrote the book!

MILLIONAIRE DAD'S SOS
Paperback
eBook (UK)

Labels: ,