Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Saturday 23 July 2011

that new idea glow!

So I'm itching to get started on a new book.

As per usual with me I'm flush with ideas. For me they're the easy
part. I have a slew of cute meets just waiting to be written! The problem at the beginning is picking which one.

Which one will sing? Which one has legs? Which one has chemistry?
Then yesterday afternoon, out of nowhere, BAM!

A heroine who makes me grin, a hero who gives me delicious chills, and a set-up to die for!
The Working title - PANTS ON FIRE, seriously! - gives me all I need to lock me into the feel of the story. So now I just have to toddle off and write 50,000 words and I'm done!


Picture me squirelling away notes on random pieces of paper in between baby feeds, and cleaning up toddler feeds, and colouring in pictures of Humpty Dumpty, and changing nappies and... you get the picture.


Here's my heroine Dahlia. Boy is she about to do something to get herself into loads of trouble! Watch this space for pics of the hero. Oh...my...word!

Labels: , ,