Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Tuesday 4 October 2011

I'm reading...getting away with it

Julie Cohen used to write for the same line I do, and she's just so lovely we gals have all kept in close touch with her and watched on in delight as she has gone onto write a slew of fab single title stories.

The latest I read is GETTING AWAY WITH IT and I just LOVED IT!  In fact, last weekend I came down with a 24 hour bug that laid me flat.  Felt like crud.  Had to lie in bed all day.  Which would have been frustrating as all get out if I didn't get to rip through the last half of Julie's book ;).

To let you in on a little about the book Julie "toured an ice cream factory, talked to stunt women, interviewed twins and trespassed in a crop circle."  And that's only half the fun.

Check out Julie's website for more about the book!

Grab t
he book here from the Book Depository for free delivery worldwide!
Follow me on Goo
d Reads.

Labels: ,