Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Sunday 18 December 2011

4 and a half star review!

Stumbled upon a lovely reader review of my first ever book The Wedding Wish, at the Book Binge.  4.5 out of 5!  Not bad, eh?   They said: 

"I thought they were perfect for each other and the way that they fought their attraction and seeing Holly come to realize that she was head over heels in love with Jacob made this story just so darned cute.

My only complaint was that it was too short, I wanted more (from being the greedy wench that I am) Jacob but other than the shortness of the story, it was a fun way to spend a couple of hours. Kudos to Ally Blake. I'm so itching to read more from her."

Thanks Book Binge!

The Wedding Wish is out and about in a three book collection with stories by the gorgeous Barbara Hannay and fantabulous Fiona Harper.

Labels: ,