Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Saturday 14 January 2012

my favourite...romantic moments on tv...cheers

Season One, Episode Twenty-Two:   Show Down Part II

The moment Sam and Diane finally got together.

SAM: You are the nuttiest, the stupidest, the phoniest fruitcake I ever met!
DIANE: You Sam Malone are the most arrogant self centered, son of a b...
SAM & DIANE: (together) SHUT UP!
SAM: Shut your fat mouth!
DIANE: Make me
SAM: Make you.. My God I'm, I'm gonna, I'm GONNA BOUNCE YOU OFF EVERY WALL IN THIS OFFICE!!
DIANE: Try it and you'll be walking funny tomorrow... Or should I say funnier.
SAM: You know, You know I always wanted to pop you one!
Maybe this is my lucky day, huh?
DIANE: You disgust me! I hate you!
SAM: Are you as turned on as I am?
DIANE: More!
(They kiss)


What's your favourite romantic TV moment?

More of my favourites here.

Labels: , , ,