Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Saturday 25 February 2012

My favourite...movies I'd happily watch every day


Marley and Me 
... love the family stuff.  Love their houses.  Love how real it all is.  Gets better with every watch. 

Tangled
... and I pretty much do...every day.  Yay me for the foresight of having daughters!

Notting Hill
...if this comes on TV, it never gets switched off!  Ditto Love Actually, actually.

16 Candles 
...I pretty much could have just written "John Hughes".

The Devil Wears Prada
...gotta love a good make-over tale!  And the fashion, it just doesn't date.


Field of Dreams
...I'm a complete sucker for a good baseball movie.   For the Love of the Game.  Eight Men Out.  Moneyball.  Heaven!  But Field of Dreams is magic.



Easy A
... I wanna be Stanley Tucci and Patricia Clarkson when I grow up!

Dan in Real Life
... glorious gorgeous honest lovely romance about grown-ups.

Any I need to be adding to the list?  More of my favourites here.

Labels: ,