Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Friday 17 February 2012

valentines afterglow

Here are a couple of lovely Valentines gifts given to me by...people who are not my husband!!! 

First up, the lovely Deb, who always brings gooey luscious treats for my salivating girls when she comes to visit.  "I love Deb," they tell me ten times a day.  And no wonder!  Look at this donut.  And yes it tastes exactly as pink as it looks.

Next up, the lovely mob at Harlequin Australia.  Evey year they make me think my husband has been all tricksy and sent me something in the mail.  But no.  'Tis them.  These were melt in your mouth delicious.  And gone in a day.

Sigh...my cupboard's now looking terribly bare.
 

Labels: