Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Thursday 19 December 2013

Charlotte Phillips'...favourite Christmas first!

We're getting closer to Christmas - yippee! -  and the delightful Charlotte Phillips is here telling us all about her favourite Christmas first! 

My favourite Christmas ‘first’?

This would have to be my five year old daughter’s first Christmas. Not just because of all the magic associated with that but also because my now husband asked me to marry him. I woke up on Christmas morning with a sparkly engagement ring, spent the whole day celebrating with family and had the best time ever!  (AB: Oh how gorgeous!)
  
Charlotte
Website


Charlotte has two gorgeous holiday tales out!  Including her first book Secrets of the Rich and Famous.


Labels: , ,